(The public reports listed below are provided by the Sampson County Sheriff’s Office, the Clinton Police Department and the N.C. Highway Patrol via the Sheriff’s Office daily jail report.)
• Nov. 6 — Bryan James Wood, 35, of 125 Joy St., Dunn, was charged with two counts of fraud- obtaining money/property by false pretense. Bond set at $7,500; court date is Nov. 17.
• Nov. 6 — Jennifer Rose Wilbourne, 34, of 3085 Taylors Bridge Hwy., Clinton, was charged on out-of-county warrant with misuse of 911 system. Written promise; court date is Nov. 14.
• Nov. 3 — Robert Sinclair Jr. of Clinton reported the larceny of two weed eaters, hedge trimmer and backpack blower, valued at $1,160.
• Nov. 4 — Jane Herring of Newton Grove reported the theft of two TVs and numerous pieces of furniture and appliances, and an oil painting. Items valued at $3,000. Damage to a window air conditioning unit and kitchen sink faucet estimated at $200.
• Nov. 4 — Ralph Dumpson Sr. of Clinton reported the theft of two turn tables and a mixer, valued at $1,350.
• Nov. 6 — Randy Tyndall Farms of Clinton was the victim of theft. Air compressors, a truck, water pump, assorted tools and a .22 rifle were valued at $3,475. Damage to door locks estimated at $25.
• Nov. 6 —Pope and Son Inc. of Clinton reported the theft of two Kawasaki Mules, a pole saw and a 12-foot utility trailer, valued at $14,500.
• Nov. 6 — Sylvia Best of Clinton reported the theft of a utility trailer, valued at $1,500.
Anyone with information about any of these incidents is asked to call law enforcement at 910-592-4141 (Sheriff’s Office) or 910-592-3105 (Clinton Police). Individuals can also text anonymous tips to the Clinton PD at 847411, beginning text with tipcpd.