(The public reports listed below are provided by the Sampson County Sheriff’s Office, the Clinton Police Department and the N.C. Highway Patrol via the Sheriff’s Office daily jail report.)
• Nov. 4 — Tyree Jaheem Alfonz Payton, 39, of 113 Dogwood Circle, Clinton, was charged with disorderly conduct, drunk and disruptive, resisting arrest and assault on a government official. Bond set at $2,000; court date is Dec. 1.
• Nov. 4 — Christopher T. Williams, 50, of 1118 Phillips St., Clinton, was charged with fraudulent disposal of personal property. Bond set at $500; court date is Nov. 20.
• Nov. 5 — Julio Antonio Gonzalez-Najera, 23, of 314 Bubba Gump Lane, Salemburg, was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia and open container in passenger area of motor vehicle. No bond set; no court date listed.
• Nov. 5 — Ariel Brallan Rodriguez, 21, of Capital Blvd., Clinton, was charged with possession of methamphetamine and open container in passenger area of motor vehicle. Bond set at $5,000; court date is Nov. 17.
• Nov. 7 — Joshua Michael Pope, 39, of 709 Byrd-Yancey-Bass Road, Clinton, was charged with larceny from buildings. Bond set at $5,000; court date is Nov. 17.
• Nov. 7 — Justin Allen Hinson, 27, of 315 N. West St., Autryville, was charged with three counts of forged endorsement. Bond set at $10,000; court date is Nov. 17.
• Nov. 7 — Parker and Son Plumbing of Clinton was the victim of theft, with various power tools and hand tools stolen from a box truck. Items were valued at $3,600.
• Nov. 7 — Patricia Duncan of Dunn reported a residential break-in and larceny of firearms, an upright freezer, sewing machine, tractor disc, seed planter and other items, valued at $2,725. Damage to an RV was estimated at $500.
Anyone with information about any of these incidents is asked to call law enforcement at 910-592-4141 (Sheriff’s Office) or 910-592-3105 (Clinton Police). Individuals can also text anonymous tips to the Clinton PD at 847411, beginning text with tipcpd.