(The public reports listed below are provided by the Sampson County Sheriff’s Office, the Clinton Police Department and the N.C. Highway Patrol via the Sheriff’s Office daily jail report.)
• Nov. 14 — Christopher Dale Tart, 22, of 110 Union Grove Church Road, Dunn, was charged with felony larceny, misdemeanor larceny, possession of stolen goods/property. Bond set at $5,500; court date is Nov. 17.
• Nov. 14 — Xavier Edison Moore, 32, of 169 Frank Lane, Clinton, was charged with larceny, two counts of assault on a female, resisting public officer and failure to appear on charges of failure to comply with child support. Bond set at $500; court date is Nov. 28.
• Nov. 14 — Kadaysia Dawson, 18, of 109 Jacobs St., Clinton, was charged with assault and battery. No bond set; court date is Nov. 28.
• Nov. 14 — Courtney Aaron Teachey, 24, of 414 Lucas Road, Roseboro, was charged with possession of methamphetamine, resisting public officer and possession of drug paraphernalia. Bond set at $6,000; court date is Nov. 17.
• Nov. 13 — The Light House Church of Newton Grove was the victim in damage to property, with a vinyl sign damaged. The damage was estimated at $800.
• Nov. 14 — Willard Faircloth of Clinton reported a break-in and theft of three automatic handguns and assorted jewelry, coins and cash. Items valued at $3,695.
Anyone with information about any of these incidents is asked to call law enforcement at 910-592-4141 (Sheriff’s Office) or 910-592-3105 (Clinton Police). Individuals can also text anonymous tips to the Clinton PD at 847411, beginning text with tipcpd.