(The public reports listed below are provided by the Sampson County Sheriff’s Office, the Clinton Police Department and the N.C. Highway Patrol via the Sheriff’s Office daily jail report.)
• Nov. 23 — Michelle Dawn McClenny, 48, of 105 Queensferry Road, Cary, was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia. No bond set; court date is Dec. 7.
• Nov. 23 — James Curtis Walker, 27, of 41 Golden Eagle Lane, Clinton, was charged with simple possession of a Schedule VI controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia. No bond set; court date is Dec. 28.
• Nov. 24 — Donnie Ray Sessoms, 58, of 521 Hairr Lane, Salemburg, was charged with trespassing and misdemeanor larceny. Written promise; court date is Dec. 19.
• Nov. 25 —Maurice Williams, 35, of 31 Friendly Lane, Salemburg, was charged with trespassing. Bond set at $2,500; court date is Dec. 19.
• Nov. 26 — John David Parker, 45, of 165 Wineberry Lane, Newton Grove, was charged with resisting public officer. Bond set at $750; court date is Jan. 24.
• Nov. 23 — Mertie Smith of Clinton reported the theft of a TV valued at $600, from her home.
• Nov. 25 — Harry Halstead of Roseboro reported items stolen from his property. Several gas and oil signs were stolen, valued at a total of $4,500.
• Nov. 25 — Lewis Antonio of Godwin reported a blower, hedge trimmer and 5-gallon gas jug stolen from a utility trailer. Items were valued at $915.
• Nov. 26 — Philistine Johnson of Rose Hill reported the larceny of assorted crystal glassware, valued at $1,000.
• Nov. 27 — Hog Slat was the victim in a larceny of a motor vehicle, with various hand and power tools, generators, tarps, extension cords and other implements stolen. Items valued at approximately $1,700.