(The public reports listed below are provided by the Sampson County Sheriff’s Office, the Clinton Police Department and the N.C. Highway Patrol via the Sheriff’s Office daily jail report.)
• Nov. 28 — Marquis Montel Davis, 27, of 532 Fairlane Drive, Warrenton, N.C., was charged on out-of-county warrant with possession of a phone/communication device by inmate. Bond set at
• Nov. 28 — Timothy Junior Murdock, 31, of 194 Pugh Road, Clinton, was charged with larceny. Written promise; court date is Jan. 22.
• Nov. 29 — Christopher Adam Hicks, 35, of 12382 Boykin Bridge Road, Roseboro, was charged with possession of stolen goods. No bond set; court date is Jan. 9.
• Nov. 28 — Tommy Daughtry of Clinton reported two handguns, a .22-caliber and .25 caliber, stolen from a storage building along with a small safe. Items valued at $740.
• Nov. 28 — Samantha Guin of Dunn reported a break-in into her residence, with two shotguns, a rifle, assorted jewelry, a safe and a Nintendo DS among the items stolen. Items valued at $3,160.
Anyone with information about any of these incidents is asked to call law enforcement at 910-592-4141 (Sheriff’s Office) or 910-592-3105 (Clinton Police). Individuals can also text anonymous tips to the Clinton PD at 847411, beginning text with tipcpd.