(The public reports listed below are provided by the Sampson County Sheriff’s Office, the Clinton Police Department and the N.C. Highway Patrol via the Sheriff’s Office daily jail report.)
• Nov. 30 — Yanika Cromartie, 24, of 1006 Parkersburg Road, Garland, was charged with misdemeanor child abuse (non-assaultive). Bond set at $1,500; court date is Jan. 9.
• Nov. 30 — Brittany Ann Hope, 21, of 161 Mill Creek Church Road, Roseboro, was charged with domestic simple assault. No bond set; court date is Dec. 18.
• Nov. 30 — Norma Bueso of Turkey reported the theft of assorted jewelry and cash. Items valued at $4,200.
• Nov. 30 — Judson Pate Jr. of Faison and two others reported theft of a Chevy Silverado and a break-in to a Toyota 4Runner, along with the theft of numerous firearms and power and hand tools. Items valued at approximately $12,865.
• Nov. 30 — Eugene’s Trucking Inc. of Faison was the victim in a theft of a 53-foot refrigerated utility trailer, valued at $25,000.
Anyone with information about any of these incidents is asked to call law enforcement at 910-592-4141 (Sheriff’s Office) or 910-592-3105 (Clinton Police). Individuals can also text anonymous tips to the Clinton PD at 847411, beginning text with tipcpd.