(The public reports listed below are provided by the Sampson County Sheriff’s Office, the Clinton Police Department and the N.C. Highway Patrol via the Sheriff’s Office daily jail report.)
• Dec. 4 — Chasity Rose Britt, 19, of 3622 U.S. Hwy. 74 West, Lumberton, was charged with drunk and disruptive. Bond set at $500; court date is Jan. 16.
• Dec. 4 — Nellie Austin Oates, 66, of 1223 Ashe St., Greensboro, was charged with disorderly conduct. Written promise; court date is Dec. 13.
• Dec. 5 — Rayford Lee Howard, 34, of 811 Martin St., Wilmington, was charged with simple possession of a Schedule II controlled substance, simple possession of a Schedule VI controlled substance, driving while license revoked, open container of alcohol in the passenger area and headlight violation. Bond set at $1,000; court date is Jan. 16.
• Dec. 5 — Vivian Irene Turner, 46, of 301 Fairview St., Clinton, was charged with hit and run-failing to stop, driving while impaired, escape from custody or resisting arrest and resisting public officer. Bond set at $1,500; court date is Jan. 25.
• Dec. 5 —
• Dec. 4 — Matilda Pate of Winterville, N.C., reported the theft of a bridal gown, valued at $500, and a coffee pot, valued at $50.
• Dec. 4 —Estelle Robinson of Garland reported the theft of an undisclosed sum of cash.
• Dec. 4 — Doris Tart of Harrells reported the larceny of an industrial refrigerator, $4,000, and a toilet, valued at $50. Damage to assorted building materials estimated at $2,000.
• Dec. 4 — Dorcas Rogers of Clinton reported the theft of a generator, valued at $700.
• Dec. 5 — John Bond of Clinton reported the theft of a TV, Xbox, air conditioning unit, two radio-controlled helicopters and various tools. Damage to two doors estimated at $300.
Anyone with information about any of these incidents is asked to call law enforcement at 910-592-4141 (Sheriff’s Office) or 910-592-3105 (Clinton Police). Individuals can also text anonymous tips to the Clinton PD at 847411, beginning text with tipcpd.