(The public reports listed below are provided by the Sampson County Sheriff’s Office, the Clinton Police Department and the N.C. Highway Patrol via the Sheriff’s Office daily jail report.)
• Jan. 5 —Kaitlyn Denise Harris, 23, of 300 Hunter Road, Clinton, was charged with child abuse. Bond set at $1,500; court date is Jan. 25.
• Jan. 5 —Dawson Cole Miller, 17, of 731 Burnette Lane, Godwin, was charged with possession of marijuana and possession of marijuana paraphernalia. No bond listed; court date is Feb. 28.
• Jan. 5 — Donovan Joseph Peterson, 21, of 470 S. Ingold Ave., Garland, was charged with possession of an open container in a motor vehicle and littering. No bond listed; court date is Feb. 28.
• Jan. 6 — Virginia Marie Cole, 30, of 119 Meagan Lane, Dunn, was charged with trespassing. Written promise; court date is Jan. 25.
• Jan. 6 —Jami Nicole Mesimer, 25, of 1007 Warren St., Dunn, was charged with uttering forged instrument and uttering forged endorsement. Bond set at $25,000; court date is Jan. 12.
• Jan. 7 —Carrie Marie Bullard, 25, of 1177 Five Bridge Road, Clinton, was charged with injury to personal property. Bond set at $1,500; court date is Feb. 6.
• Jan. 8 —Jermaine Mcleod Jr., 17, of 606 Everette Road, Parkton, N.C., was charged with resisting public officer. Bond set at $500; court date is Jan. 17.
• Jan. 2 — Andy Thornton of Clinton reported the theft of numerous items from his barn, including various power tools, golf clubs and assorted sports cards. Items valued at $3,570.
• Jan. 5 — Kim Fairchild of Salemburg reported a break-in to a storage shed and theft of various hand and power tools, and yardwork implements. Total value of items was $2,820. Damage to double wooden doors was estimated at $300.
• Jan. 5 — Justin Wilson of Autryville reported the theft of an Xbox One, a 32-inch TV, cell phone, camera and other items, valued at $1,450. Damage to a rear glass door estimated at $300.
• Jan. 8 —Michael Morris of Florida reported the theft of cash, a wrist watch, eight Bitcoins and a 52-inch TV from an Autryville residence. Items valued at $14,000.
• Jan. 8 — Joe Godwin Jr. of Dunn reported the theft of cash, a computer tablet and two pieces of woman’s jewelry. Items valued at $2,470.
Anyone with information about any of these incidents is asked to call law enforcement at 910-592-4141 (Sheriff’s Office) or 910-592-3105 (Clinton Police). Individuals can also text anonymous tips to the Clinton PD at 847411, beginning text with tipcpd.