(The public reports listed below are provided by the Sampson County Sheriff’s Office, the Clinton Police Department and the N.C. Highway Patrol via the Sheriff’s Office daily jail report.)
• Jan. 22 — Daisha Tynita Daughtry, 20, of 202 Dogwood Circle, Clinton, was charged with larceny by employee. Bond set at $2,000; court date is Jan. 26.
• Jan. 22 — Edwards Allan Best Jr., 33, of 800 Kennedy St., Clinton, was charged with second degree trespass. No bond set; court date is Feb. 19.
• Jan. 22 — Burgess Griffin McNeill, 35, of 1990 Big Piney Grove Road, Clinton, was charged with habitual impaired driving. Bond set at $5,000; court date is Jan. 26.
• Jan. 22 — Alexander McLean, 34, of 406-B Jacobs St., Clinton, was charged with larceny. Bond set at $1,500; court date is Feb. 1.
• Jan. 22 — Dexter Naquavez Carr, 27, of 46 Rye Lane, Clinton, was charged with possession of Schedule VI controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia. Bond set at $1,500; court date is March 5.
• Jan. 23 — Cameala Skyera Nieece Carr, 26, of 668 Blind Bridge Road, Magnolia, was charged with possession of a Schedule VI controlled substance. No bond listed; court date is March 5.
• Jan. 23 — Darrell Scott Naylor, 52, of 626 Naylor Road, Roseboro, was charged with habitual impaired driving. Bond set at $4,500; court date is Jan. 26.
• Jan. 23 — Clarence David Faircloth, 72, of 861 Five Bridge Road, Clinton, was charged with communicating threats and resisting public officer. Bond set at $3,000; court date is Feb. 14.
• Jan. 23 —Michael Herring of Garland reported a residential break-in with an undisclosed sum of cash and surveillance equipment, valued at $300, taken. Metal siding, numerous appliances and pieces of furniture within the residence sustained an estimated $20,600 in damage.
Anyone with information about any of these incidents is asked to call law enforcement at 910-592-4141 (Sheriff’s Office) or 910-592-3105 (Clinton Police). Individuals can also text anonymous tips to the Clinton PD at 847411, beginning text with tipcpd.