(The public reports listed below are provided by the Sampson County Sheriff’s Office, the Clinton Police Department and the N.C. Highway Patrol via the Sheriff’s Office daily jail report.)
• Jan. 24 — Johnny Edward Lucas III, 26, of 3829 Hayne Stretch Road, Roseboro, was charged with larceny and three counts of financial card theft. Bond set at $5,000; court date is Jan. 26.
• Jan. 24 — Susan Ann Wilson, 30, of 3829 Hayne Stretch Road, Roseboro, was charged with larceny, three counts of financial card theft and failure to appear on charges of possession of drug paraphernalia and possession of firearm by felon. Bond set at $30,000; court date is Jan. 26.
• Jan. 25 — Randy Burnette Jr., 39, of 2485 Benson Hwy., Benson, was charged on out-of-county warrants with assault on a female, two counts of communicating threats and assault by pointing a gun. No bond set; court date is Feb. 26.
• Jan. 25 — Donna Jean Wakeford, 35, of 12382 Boykin Bridge Road, Roseboro, was charged with uttering forged instrument and uttering forged endorsement. Bond set at $10,000; court date is Feb. 9.
• Jan. 24 —Deborah Kiesewetter of Colorado reported the theft of collectible signs from a Clinton residence. The Pepsi and gas pump signs were valued at $4,000.
• Jan. 24 — Jason Pope of Clinton reported the theft of numerous items from his shop, including two chainsaws, a pole saw, two trimmers and a sidewalk edger. Items valued at about $2,160.
Anyone with information about any of these incidents is asked to call law enforcement at 910-592-4141 (Sheriff’s Office) or 910-592-3105 (Clinton Police). Individuals can also text anonymous tips to the Clinton PD at 847411, beginning text with tipcpd.