(The public reports listed below are provided by the Sampson County Sheriff’s Office, the Clinton Police Department and the N.C. Highway Patrol via the Sheriff’s Office daily jail report.)
• Jan. 30 — Rodney Scott Parker, 32, of 6816 Faircloth Bridge Road, Stedman, was charged with larceny. Bond set at $500; court date is Feb. 21.
• Jan. 30 — Billy Joe Faircloth, 32, of 433 Cedar Creek Road, Fayetteville, was charged on out-of-county warrants with larceny and possession of stolen goods/property. Bond set at $10,000; court date is Feb. 6.
• Jan. 30 — Roman Gredrick Leach, 20, of 506 W. North St., Roseboro, was charged with misdemeanor larceny and possession of malt beverage by 19-20 year old. Bond set at $1,500; court date is Feb. 20.
• Jan. 30 — Robert Walker Redding, 44, of 411 Lanoca Ave., Laurinburg, N.C., was charged with assault on jailer, possession of a Schedule IV controlled substance and communicating threats. Bond set at $15,000; court date is March 8.
• Jan. 30 — Dane Construction Co. of Mooresville was the victim in theft of power tools from a shipping container, taken from Clinton. Items valued at $3,500.
Anyone with information about any of these incidents is asked to call law enforcement at 910-592-4141 (Sheriff’s Office) or 910-592-3105 (Clinton Police). Individuals can also text anonymous tips to the Clinton PD at 847411, beginning text with tipcpd.