(The public reports listed below are provided by the Sampson County Sheriff’s Office, the Clinton Police Department and the N.C. Highway Patrol via the Sheriff’s Office daily jail report.)
• Feb. 13 — William Travis Pope, 29, of 1630 Carter Town Road, Clinton, was charged with uttering forged instrument and uttering forged endorsement. Bond set at $7,500; court date is Feb. 23.
• Feb. 13 — Hope Marie Leak, 17, of 5324 Miranda Drive, Hope Mills, was charged with criminal damage to property (vandalism) and fighting (affray). Bond set at $1,000.
• Feb. 13 — Shakirah Nyeema Pigford, 40, of 2735 Buckhorn Road, Harrells, was charged with violation of court order. Bond set at $5,000; court date is March 7.
• Feb. 13 — Samaya Emahni Haight, 17, of 12725 Windy Pines Way, Apt. 201, Pineville, N.C., was charged with criminal damage to property (vandalism), fighting (affray) and resisting public officer. Bond set at $1,000; court date is March 6.
• Feb. 13 — Jada Kenyatta Still, 16, of 1542 Snuggs Park Road, Albernarle, N.C., was charged with criminal damage to property (vandalism) and fighting (affray). Bond set at $1,000; court date is March 6.
• Feb. 13 — Larry King of Turkey reported items taken from an outbuilding, including a chainsaw, generator, 20 lightpole lights, weedeater, miter saw and water pump. Items valued at $2,250.
Anyone with information about any of these incidents is asked to call law enforcement at 910-592-4141 (Sheriff’s Office) or 910-592-3105 (Clinton Police). Individuals can also text anonymous tips to the Clinton PD at 847411, beginning text with tipcpd.