(The public reports listed below are provided by the Sampson County Sheriff’s Office, the Clinton Police Department and the N.C. Highway Patrol via the Sheriff’s Office daily jail report.)
• Feb. 16 — Justin Edward Williams, 29, of 56 Williams Lane, Roseboro, was charged with assault on a female and domestic criminal trespass. No bond set; court date is March 13.
• Feb. 17 — Larry Dennis Royston, 61, of 5251 Welcome School Road, Godwin, was charged with assault on a female. No bond set; court date is March 13.
• Feb. 18 — Jessie Leigh Draughon, 25, of 190 Beulah Road, Clinton, was charged with simple assault and violation of a court order. Bond set at $4,000; court date is March 12.
• Feb. 18 — Wilfrido Salazar Lopez, 27, of 60 Spearman Lane, Clinton, was charged with texting violation in a motor vehicle and driving while license revoked. Bond set at $500; court date is March 23.
• Feb. 18 — Heather Dawn Mcleod, 31, of 115 W. Clinton St., Autryville, was charged on out-of-county warrant with cruelty to animals. Bond set at $500; court date is March 6.
Anyone with information about any of these incidents is asked to call law enforcement at 910-592-4141 (Sheriff’s Office) or 910-592-3105 (Clinton Police). Individuals can also text anonymous tips to the Clinton PD at 847411, beginning text with tipcpd.