(The public reports listed below are provided by the Sampson County Sheriff’s Office, the Clinton Police Department and the N.C. Highway Patrol via the Sheriff’s Office daily jail report.)
• Feb. 19 — Kelvin Joel Meza, 20, of 14514 Hobbton Hwy., Newton Grove, was charged with driving while impaired, failure to maintain lane control, no operator’s license and reckless driving. Bond set at $5,000; court date is April 11.
• Feb. 19 — Karen Aracely Galindo, 33, of 60 Parkview Road, Clinton, was charged with simple physical assault. No bond set; court date is March 13.
• Feb. 19 — Monteno Montrelle Tatum, 38, of 453 Chesters Road, Roseboro, was charged with possession of cocaine, alter/destroy criminal evidence, resisting public officer. Bond set at $10,000; court date is Feb. 23.
• Feb. 19 — John Henry Pigford, 54, of 2274 Herring Road, Rose Hill, was charged with domestic communicating threats. No bond set; court date is March 6.
• Feb. 19 — Fred Allen English, 32, of 64 Dick Wrench Lane, Godwin, was charged with possession of cocaine, possession of drug paraphernalia and fugitive warrant. No bond set; court date is Feb. 23.
• Feb. 20 —Evelyn Dentia Harris, 25, of 1005 N. Elm St., Lumberton, was charged with possession of marijuana. No bond set; court date is April 11.
• Feb. 19 — Ricky Daniels, Clayton McDonald and Francisco Buelna II were all victims in a theft from a workshop in the Salemburg area, with various tools taken. Items, including a plasma cutter and assorted electric tools, were valued at $6,050.
• Feb. 19 — Wesley Hall and Rhonda Sanders of Clinton were victims in a residential theft. Several handguns, two rifles, cash and assorted jewelry and watches were reported taken. Items valued at $3,955.
Anyone with information about any of these incidents is asked to call law enforcement at 910-592-4141 (Sheriff’s Office) or 910-592-3105 (Clinton Police). Individuals can also text anonymous tips to the Clinton PD at 847411, beginning text with tipcpd.