(The public reports listed below are provided by the Sampson County Sheriff’s Office, the Clinton Police Department and the N.C. Highway Patrol via the Sheriff’s Office daily jail report.)
• March 2 — Patrick Lewis Johnson, 34, of 4716 Spring Branch Road, Dunn, was charged with failure to report address as sex offender. Bond set at $25,000; court date is March 9.
• March 2 — Jeffrey Cullen Wright, 41, of 3554 Roseboro Hwy., Clinton, was charged with possession of marijuana. No bond set; court date is May 30.
• March 3 —David Glenn Vinson, 26, of 166 Fairview Village Road, Dunn, was charged on out-of-county warrants with two counts of access to government computers (nonfraud). Bond set at $5,000; court date is March 7.
• March 4 — Justin Bryant Noble, 27, of 311 Madeline Lane, Autryville, was charged with criminal damage to property (vandalism). Bond set at $2,000; court date is April 9.
• March 2 — Duke Energy was the victim of theft from a Clinton building. Industrial copper wire, valued at $300, was stolen and numerous concrete cable trays and a chain-link fence were damaged. That damage was estimated at $700.
• March 3 — Jackie Gregory of Dunn reported the theft of a Honda Civic, valued at $1,600, and 80 Xanax.
• March 4 — Arnold Edge Auto Sales of Roseboro was the victim of theft. A trailer, valued at $1,000, was taken.
• March 4 — Tammy Blackman of Newton Grove reported a residential break-in, with assorted jewelry stolen. The items were valued at a total of $4,200.
• March 4 — Kenneth Matthews of Dunn reported the theft of items from his home, including a 50-inch TV, shoes, clothing, a baby stroller and various other items, valued at about $800. Damage to a baby monitor was estimated at $70.
Anyone with information about any of these incidents is asked to call law enforcement at 910-592-4141 (Sheriff’s Office) or 910-592-3105 (Clinton Police). Individuals can also text anonymous tips to the Clinton PD at 847411, beginning text with tipcpd.