(The public reports listed below are provided by the Sampson County Sheriff’s Office, the Clinton Police Department and the N.C. Highway Patrol via the Sheriff’s Office daily jail report.)
• March 6 — Reuben Davis Jr., 34, of 165 Old Brick Mill Road, Clinton, was charged with communicating threats and harassing phone calls. No bond set; court date is March 20.
• March 6 — Arthur Lee Ruffin, 56, of 804-B Sampson St., Clinton, was charged with disorderly conduct and intoxicated and disruptive. Written promise; court date is April 12.
• March 6 — Javius Nakeen Arnette, 18, of 102 Dogwood Circle, Clinton, was charged on warrant with weapon (knife) on school property. Bond set at $500; court date is April 5.
• March 6 — Jeanie Berlin McNeil, 52, of 208 Sellars Lane, Harrells, was charged on out-of-county warrant with misdemeanor larceny. Bond set at $500; court date is March 20.
• March 6 — Alice Long, 32, of 344 E. Magnolia Road, Rose Hill, was charged on out-of-county warrant with worthless check. Bond set at $85; court date is March 19.
Anyone with information about any of these incidents is asked to call law enforcement at 910-592-4141 (Sheriff’s Office) or 910-592-3105 (Clinton Police). Individuals can also text anonymous tips to the Clinton PD at 847411, beginning text with tipcpd.