(The public reports listed below are provided by the Sampson County Sheriff’s Office, the Clinton Police Department and the N.C. Highway Patrol via the Sheriff’s Office daily jail report.)
• April 27 —Dennis John Wilks, 20, of 1772 Summerhill Road, Turkey, was charged with out-of-state parole and probation violations. No bond set; court date is May 4.
• April 28 — Ashley Gene Fye, 24, of 903 Minnie-Hall Road, Autryville, was charged with resisting public officer. Written promise; court date is May 7.
• April 29 — Everette Ray Naylor, 29, of 1974 Honrine Road, Clinton, was charged with breaking and entering. Bond set at $750; court date is June 27.
• April 26 — Carvester Caldwell of Clinton reported the theft of several pairs of shoes, assorted hats and assorted jewelry taken from his property. Items were valued at $600.
• April 27 — Lelannie Muller of Roseboro reported three dogs, two Pit bulls and a German Shepherd, taken from her property. The dogs were valued at $1,200.
• April 28 — Camisa Spell was listed as the victim in a residential break-in, in which miscellaneous coins and jewelry, as well as a class ring, were stolen. Items valued at $620.
• April 28 — Pedro Hernandez of Roseboro reported a vehicle break-in in the Clinton area. Spray guns for paint, a Chevrolet stereo and a lightbar, valued at $550 total, were stolen.
Anyone with information about any of these incidents is asked to call law enforcement at 910-592-4141 (Sheriff’s Office) or 910-592-3105 (Clinton Police). Individuals can also text anonymous tips to the Clinton PD at 847411, beginning text with tipcpd.