(The public reports listed below are provided by the Sampson County Sheriff’s Office, the Clinton Police Department and the N.C. Highway Patrol via the Sheriff’s Office daily jail report.)
• May 1 — Irma Elia San Miguel, 38, of 3000 Moseley Ave., Clinton, was charged with allowing livestock to run at large. Bond set at $1,500; court date is June 19.
• May 1 —Guillermo San Miguel, 38, of 3000 Moseley Ave., Clinton, was charged with allowing livestock to run at large. Bond set at $1,500; court date is June 19.
• May 1 — Glenwood Early Owens, 24, of 49 Tuckers Lane, Salemburg, was charged with injury to personal property. No bond set; court date is May 23.
• May 1 — Karen Tyndall, 48, of 202 Salem Woods, Salemburg, was charged with assault on a child under 12. Written promise; court date is May 29.
• May 1 — Thomas James Kennedy Jr., 55, of 2307 Williams St., Conway, S.C., was charged with driving while impaired. Bond set at $1,000; court date is June 11.
• May 1 — Barbara Greene of Autryville reported numerous tools, including wrench, socket and diesel tools, stolen from her property. Items valued at $3,500.
• May 2 — Burney’s Sweets and Moore on Vance Street was the victim of a break-in and theft. An undisclosed sum of cash was taken. Damage to a rear glass door and rear exit, damaged by a brick, was estimated at $1,000.
Anyone with information about any of these incidents is asked to call law enforcement at 910-592-4141 (Sheriff’s Office) or 910-592-3105 (Clinton Police). Individuals can also text anonymous tips to the Clinton PD at 847411, beginning text with tipcpd.