(The public reports listed below are provided by the Sampson County Sheriff’s Office, the Clinton Police Department and the N.C. Highway Patrol via the Sheriff’s Office daily jail report.)
• May 4 — Marcus Anthony Worley, 39, of 14872 Spivey’s Corner Hwy., Newton Grove, was charged with larceny-shoplifting. No bond listed; court date is June 7.
• May 4 — Herson Arcangel Cartagena Lizardo, 34, of 55 Dana Court, Clinton, was charged with driving while impaired and driving while license revoked. Bond set at $750; court date is June 26.
• May 4 — Obenson Silien, 33, of 121 Kerr St., Apt. C, Clinton, was charged with assault on a female and domestic criminal trespass. No bond set; court date is May 29.
• May 6 — Walter Coral Herring, 68, of Harper’s Glen Lane, Clinton, was charged with communicating threats. Bond set at $500; court date is May 30.
• May 6 — Juan Luis Zavala Perez, 45, of 1212 Elizabeth St., Clinton, was charged with driving while impaired and no operator’s license. Bond set at $1,000; court date is June 26.
• May 6 — Celso Collado, 37, of 503 Robinson Lane, Clinton, was charged with misuse of 911 system and false report to police station. Bond set at $1,500; court date is June 25.
• May 6 — Randy Neal Williams Jr., 32, of 231 Kay Road, Clinton, was charged with possession of a Schedule II controlled substance and larceny-shoplifting. Bond set at $6,000; court date is May 18.
• May 7 — Briana Colleen Graham, 28, of 255 Dogwood Circle, Clinton, was charged with larceny. Written promise; court date is May 17.
• May 7 — Stephen C. Faircloth, 54, of 6373 Bonnetsville Road, Clinton, was charged with assault on a handicapped person. Bond set at $1,000; court date is June 27.
• May 7 — Israel Rodrigues Lagunes, 34, of 7745 Roseboro Hwy., Roseboro, was charged with driving while license revoked and failure to appear on charges out of four counties. Bond set at $6,000; court date is June 4.
• May 7 — Albert Melvin and Linwood Graham reported the theft of a motor vehicle and vehicle parts and accessories, valued at $4,000 total.
• May 7 — Broiler Maker Farms of Harrells was the victim of theft. An RV, two pressure washers and assorted hand and power tools were stolen, the total value listed at $11,300. Damage to a garage door and door lock estimated at $280.
• May 7 — Ricky Carter of Salemburg reported the larceny of two firearms from his property. Two semi-automatic pistols were valued at $1,200.
• May 7 — Destiny Johnson of Four Oaks reported damage at a Plain View residence, with busted windows, damaged TV, doors, kitchenware, appliances and a dog kennel. Total damage estimated at $700.
Anyone with information about any of these incidents is asked to call law enforcement at 910-592-4141 (Sheriff’s Office) or 910-592-3105 (Clinton Police). Individuals can also text anonymous tips to the Clinton PD at 847411, beginning text with tipcpd.