(The public reports listed below are provided by the Sampson County Sheriff’s Office, the Clinton Police Department and the N.C. Highway Patrol via the Sheriff’s Office daily jail report.)
• May 9 — Demarcus Riheem Odom, 21, of 880 Kitty Fork Road, Clinton, was charged with communicating threats. Bond set at $1,500; court date is June 4.
• May 9 — William Joel Oyola Jr., 31, of 2924 W. Main St., Clinton, was charged with assault on a female. NO bond set; court date is May 15.
• May 9 — Jason Maurice Williams, 39, of 522 Lions Head Road, Unit 1, Fayetteville, was charged on out-of-county warrants with five counts of disorderly conduct. Bond set at $10,000; court date is May 24.
• May 9 —Wesley Allen Patterson, 25, of 532 Mount Elam Church Road, Dunn, was charged with unauthorized use of a motor vehicle. Bond set at $500; court date is June 4.
• May 9 — Omar Lamont Wilson, 33, of 4459 Cornwallis Road, Warsaw, was charged with two counts of child abuse. Bond set at $1,500; court date is June 12.