(The public reports listed below are provided by the Sampson County Sheriff’s Office, the Clinton Police Department and the N.C. Highway Patrol via the Sheriff’s Office daily jail report.)
• May 10 — Fernando Arturo Mangato, 17, of 48 Cypress Lane, Godwin, was charged with possession with intent to manufacture, sell and deliver marijuana. No bond or court date listed.
• May 10 — Victoria Lynn Haney, 21, of 8333 Roseboro Hwy., Roseboro, was charged with resisting public officer and failure to appear on a charge of possession with intent to manufacture, sell and deliver a Schedule I controlled substance. Bond set at $11,500; court date is June 13.
• May 10 — Samantha Ann McFarland, 23, of 8333 Roseboro Hwy., was charged with resisting public officer. Bond set at $1,500; court date is June 13.
• May 10 — Stevie Yarnell Williams, 42, of 89 Merry Oaks Lane, Turkey, was charged with assault on a female, communicating threats and stalking. No bond set; court date is May 29.
• May 10 — Scott Matthis of Clinton reported items taken from a vehicle in the Garland area, including a toolbox, assorted tools, car radio and assorted hand tools. Items valued at $800.
Anyone with information about any of these incidents is asked to call law enforcement at 910-592-4141 (Sheriff’s Office) or 910-592-3105 (Clinton Police). Individuals can also text anonymous tips to the Clinton PD at 847411, beginning text with tipcpd.