(The public reports listed below are provided by the Sampson County Sheriff’s Office, the Clinton Police Department and the N.C. Highway Patrol via the Sheriff’s Office daily jail report.)
• May 23 — Christopher Malcolm Bass, 50, of 105 W. Faison St., Clinton, was charged with misdemeanor larceny. Bond set at $500; court date is July 23.
• May 23 — William Blake Johnson, 25, of 2555 River Bluff Road, Autryville, was charged with possession of a Schedule I controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia. Bond set at $10,000; court date is June 1.
• May 24 — Diane Jones Lambert, 57, of 304 Ridgeway St., Clinton, was charged with habitual larceny. Bond set at $20,000; court date is June 1.
• May 24 — Floyd Lawade Sutton, 46, of 4546 Bearskin Road, Clinton, was charged with misdemeanor larceny. No bond listed; court date is July 24.
• May 24 — Ricky Lee McLamb, 57, of 144 Ocracoke Lane, Clinton, was charged with drunk and disruptive and resisting arrest/hinder and delay. Bond set at $500; court date is June 7.
• May 24 — Dewayne Dion Waters Jr., 24, of 102 W. Butler Ave., Clinton, was charged with possession of a stolen firearm, carrying concealed gun and felony possession of cocaine. Bond set at $15,000; court date is June 1.
• May 24 — Devon Chevella McIntyre, 27, of 72 Capers Walk Lane, Clinton, was charged with simple possession of a Schedule VI controlled substance, possession of marijuana paraphernalia and failure to appear on charges of simple possession of a Schedule VI controlled substance and failure to stop at stop sign/flashing light/red light. Bond set at $2,500; court date is June 1.
• May 24 — Kenneth Harold Boggs, 55, of 870 Mount Elam Church Road, Roseboro, was charged with possession/attempt to possess a firearm in violation of a domestic violence protective order. Bond set at $10,000; court date is June 1.
• May 24 — Shiquondra Moore, 28, of 600 Eastover Terrace, Clinton, was charged with assault on a child under 12. Written promise; court date is June 26.
• May 24 — Jamie Beasley of Clinton reported the theft of a trailer, valued at $1,000.
• May 24 — Ronald Hevener of Clinton reported the larceny of a car dolly, valued at $1,000.
• May 24 — William Tew of Autryville reported a break-in and theft of TV, stainless steel grill, porch swing and a VCR. Items valued at $1,350.
• May 24 — Vanderbilt was the victim of larceny of rental property from the Roseboro area. A refrigerator and stove were valued at $1,100.
• May 24 — A 1911 Colt model .45-caliber semi-automatic firearm, valued at $1,200, was reported stolen from the Sampson County History Museum.
Anyone with information about any of these incidents is asked to call law enforcement at 910-592-4141 (Sheriff’s Office) or 910-592-3105 (Clinton Police). Individuals can also text anonymous tips to the Clinton PD at 847411, beginning text with tipcpd.