(The public reports listed below are provided by the Sampson County Sheriff’s Office, the Clinton Police Department and the N.C. Highway Patrol via the Sheriff’s Office daily jail report.)
• May 30 — Kiki Lashane Faircloth, 35, of 426-A Royal Lane, Clinton, was charged with misdemeanor larceny. Bond set at $500; court date is July 5.
• May 31 — William Henry Monroe Jr., 51, of 105 Tyndall Court, Clinton, was charged with assault with a deadly weapon. No bond set; court date is June 13.
• May 31 — Billy Bell, 61, of 124 Stone Place Road, Dunn, was charged with two counts of communicating threats, trespassing and simple assault. Bond set at $500; court date is June 27.
• May 31 — Tanasia Murphy, 17, of 719 Barden St., Clinton, was charged with disorderly conduct-school and fighting (affray). No bond set; court date is July 23.
• May 31 — Vermana M. Thomas, 47, of 300 Mulberry Ave., Pomeroy, Ohio, was charged with resisting public officer and impeding traffic. Bond set at $1,500; court date is July 11.
• May 31 — Shamar Daris Birotte Stokes, 32, of 1383 Bud Hawkins Road, Dunn, was charged on out-of-county warrant with misdemeanor larceny. No bond set; court date is June 11.
• May 31 — Harry Nunnery of Salemburg reported the theft of a 9mm handgun, valued at $450.
• May 31 — Joseph Massengill of Clinton reported the larceny of various power tools, including a skill saw, grinder, paint sprayer and leaf blower, as well as a two-ton air conditioning unit. Items valued at $3,455.
• May 31 — Franic Pietrolaj of Clinton reported assorted hand tools and a high-pressure irrigation pump stolen. Items valued at $4,200.
• May 31 — Andrew Ferguson of Faison reported a TV, computer, PS4 Pro and his dog along with other items taken from his property. Items valued at $2,460. Damage to a door frame was estimated at $100.
• May 31 — Charles Pope and Juan Villarreal of Dunn were listed as victims in a break-in, in which items belonging to Villarreal were stolen. A TV, cash and personal documents were taken. Damage to the house window frame and pane, in which Pope was the victim, was estimated at $500.
• May 31 — Pat Oakes Automotive in Clinton was the victim of theft. A door window was damaged ($500) and two dirt bikes taken. They were valued at $1,650.
Anyone with information about any of these incidents is asked to call law enforcement at 910-592-4141 (Sheriff’s Office) or 910-592-3105 (Clinton Police). Individuals can also text anonymous tips to the Clinton PD at 847411, beginning text with tipcpd.