(The public reports listed below are provided by the Sampson County Sheriff’s Office, the Clinton Police Department and the N.C. Highway Patrol via the Sheriff’s Office daily jail report.)
• June 14 — Maria Carmen Carrera, 36, of 3107 Old Warsaw Road, Clinton, was charged with misdemeanor child abuse and assault inflicting serious injury. Bond set at $500; court date is July 30
• June 14 — Tiffany Dianne Hiodges Briza, 36, of 77 Tanner Lane, Autryville, was charged on out-of-county warrants with felony conspiracy and assault inflicting serious injury. Bond set at $50,000; court date is June 19.
• June 14 — Kyler Bradley Kearley, 18, of 107 Felix St., Clinton, was charged with assault on a female and simple assault. No bond set; court date is July 9.
• June 14 — Connie Dee Hopkins, 38, of 107 Felix St., Clinton, was charged with simple assault. No bond set; no court date listed.
• June 14 — Joshua Cyrus Davis, 30, of 14541 Hobbton Hwy., Newton Grove, was charged with assault inflicting serious injury. No bond set; court date is July 9.
• June 14 — Keyla Aguilar of Clinton reported a residential break-in, with a television and cash stolen. Items valued at $1,400.
Anyone with information about any of these incidents is asked to call law enforcement at 910-592-4141 (Sheriff’s Office) or 910-592-3105 (Clinton Police). Individuals can also text anonymous tips to the Clinton PD at 847411, beginning text with tipcpd.