(The public reports listed below are provided by the Sampson County Sheriff’s Office, the Clinton Police Department and the N.C. Highway Patrol via the Sheriff’s Office daily jail report.)
• Aug. 31 — Jenna B. Wood, 28, of 196 S. NC 111, Chinquapin, was charged with larceny-shoplifting. Bond set at $15,000; court date is Oct. 1.
• Aug. 31 — Nicholas C. Brigman, 22, of 15401 Dunn Road, Godwin, was charged with assault of a government official and resisting a public officer. Bond set at $3,500; court date is Sept. 14.
• Aug. 31 — Dulce A. Hernandez, 20, of 40 B Byrd St., Clinton, was charged with driving while impaired. Bond set at $1,500; court date is Sept. 21.
• Aug. 31 — Terry H. Rivenbark of Wallace was the victim of larceny of a trailer, which occurred in an open land area on Ivanhoe Road, Ivanhoe. The incident occurred when a hydraulic and fuel trailer was removed from a logging site. The value of the stolen property is $500. The case is closed since all leads have been exhausted.
• Aug. 31 — Mario P. Ortiz of Summerville, S.C. was the victim of criminal damage to property which occurred on Maynard Road, Godwin. According to reports, the victim’s windows were busted out of the vehicle. The value of the property is $3,000. The case is closed since all leads have been exhausted.
Anyone with information about any of these incidents is asked to call law enforcement at 910-592-4141 (Sheriff’s Office) or 910-592-3105 (Clinton Police). Individuals can also text anonymous tips to the Clinton PD at 847411, beginning text with tipcpd.