(The public reports listed below are provided by the Sampson County Sheriff’s Office, the Clinton Police Department and the N.C. Highway Patrol via the Sheriff’s Office daily jail report.)
• June 27 — Melissa Delouis Ehile, 37, of 131 Bushway Lane, Autryville, was charged on out-of-county warrants with two counts of larceny. Bond set at $1,000; court date is July 25.
• June 27 — Richard Dale Matthews, 40, of 104 Pandora Circle, Erwin, was charged with possession of a counterfeit instrument, possession of methamphetamine, possession of drug paraphernalia and carrying a concealed gun. Bond set at $10,000; court date is June 29.
• June 27 — Ashley Byrd Hicks, 28, of 11 Country Manor Lane, Dunn, was charged with simple assault and communicating threats. No bond set; court date is June 24.
• June 27 — Adam Smith of Garland reported the theft of a 12-gauge shotgun, valued at $150, and a jar with cash in it.
• June 27 — Sallie Cannady of Garland reported the theft of a laptop, valued at $600, and damage to her home’s sliding glass door, estimated at $12,000.
• June 27 — Patricia Green of Clinton reported a residential break-in, with assorted collectible coins, solid gold pocket watches and assorted paper currency, valued at $9,068. Damage to a door frame was estimated at $200.
• June 27 — Beverly Strickland of Roseboro reported larceny of items from her shed. Fishing poles, rims, a generator and tools were among the items taken. Total value was $1,860.
Anyone with information about any of these incidents is asked to call law enforcement at 910-592-4141 (Sheriff’s Office) or 910-592-3105 (Clinton Police). Individuals can also text anonymous tips to the Clinton PD at 847411, beginning text with tipcpd.