(The public reports listed below are provided by the Sampson County Sheriff’s Office, the Clinton Police Department and the N.C. Highway Patrol via the Sheriff’s Office daily jail report.)
• July 6 — Ryan Nelson Ammons, 46, of 157 Daughtry Lane, Clinton, was charged with communicating threats. No bond set; court date is July 24.
• July 6 — Jimmy Lee West II, 38, of 12587 Harnett Dunn Hwy., Dunn, was charged with domestic assault on a female. No bond set; court date is Aug. 9.
• July 7 — Tommy Brown, 30, of 19 Deaverview Road, Asheville, was charged with out-of-state parole and probation violations. No bond or court date listed.
• July 8 — Valerie Monique Rooney, 32, of 716 Pinewood Circle, Mooresville, was charged with felony possession of marijuana. Bond set at $5,000; court date is July 13.
• July 8 —Mustafa Ahmed Mahgoub, 33, of 316 S. Kimberly Road, Davidson, was charged with felony possession of marijuana. Bond set at $5,000; court date is July 13.
• July 8 — Theron Michael Johnson, 38, of 205 Prairie Lane, Autryville, was charged on out-of-county warrants with obtaining property by false pretense, conspiracy to obtain property by false pretense, larceny and possession of stolen goods/property. Bond set at $5,000; court date is July 23.
• July 8 — Jason Scott Loving, 33, of 125 Manuel Lane, Faison, was charged with assault on a female and three counts of communicating threats. No bond set; court date is July 25.
• July 8 — Molly Harriet Duffy, 35, of 201 Park Ave., Clinton, was charged with non-assaultive child abuse. Written promise; court date is July 24.
• July 6 — Rosanna Faircloth of Clinton reported a residential break-in and theft of a semi-automatic shotgun, jewelry, assorted tools, television, nutcrackers and medications. Total value was $4,900.
• July 6 — Ramona Wells and Arron Partin of Dunn reported a residential break-in with assorted jewelry, valued at $3,000, and two rifles, valued at $400, taken.
Anyone with information about any of these incidents is asked to call law enforcement at 910-592-4141 (Sheriff’s Office) or 910-592-3105 (Clinton Police). Individuals can also text anonymous tips to the Clinton PD at 847411, beginning text with tipcpd.