(The public reports listed below are provided by the Sampson County Sheriff’s Office, the Clinton Police Department and the N.C. Highway Patrol via the Sheriff’s Office daily jail report.)
• July 13 — Roland Brent Parker, 17, of 1995 Old Mintz Hwy., Roseboro, was charged on out-of-county warrant with breaking and entering. Bond set at $1,500; court date is Aug. 2.
• July 13 — Jeremy Clayton Horne, 35, of 478 Elon Road, Autryville, was charged with communicating threats. Written promise; court date is July 30.
• July 14 — Jonathan Castillo-Cortes, 19, of 1033 N.C. 50 U.S. Hwy, Warsaw, was charged with contributing to the delinquency of a juvenile. Bond set at $2,500; court date is Aug. 9.
• July 14 — Jerry Thomas Johnson Jr., 25, of 5113 Welcome School Road, Godwin, was charged with assault on a female. Bond set at $500; court date is Aug. 7.
• July 14 — Santos Alirio Montalvan, 45, of 3152 Reedsford Road, Clinton, was charged with sexual battery. Written promise; court date is Aug. 21.
• July 14 — Jennifer Taylor Marie Hill, 41, of 112 Pumpkin Lane, Faison, was charged with resisting public officer and impeding traffic- sit/stand/lie. Bond set at $1,000; court date is Aug. 20.
• July 14 — Jeffery Lee Acker, 22, of 441 Murphy Road, Clinton, was charged with possession of methamphetamine and failure to appear on two counts of probation violation and one count of possession of stolen goods/property. Bond set at $56,000; court date is July 27.
• July 13 — Patricia Daughtry of Clinton reported a break-in and damage to heater coils, valued at $2,000.
• July 13 — Johnnen Donaire of Faison reported a residential break-in and theft of a TV and various jewelry. Items were valued at $1,890.
• July 14 — Glam-O-Rama of Clinton reported damage to a window and two doors within the business, estimated at $750, and an undisclosed sum of cash taken.