(The public reports listed below are provided by the Sampson County Sheriff’s Office, the Clinton Police Department and the N.C. Highway Patrol via the Sheriff’s Office daily jail report.)
• July 19 — Willie Robinson Jr., 65, of 56 Roosevelt Lane, Clinton, was charged with possession of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia and left of center. Written promise; court date is Sept. 27.
• July 19 — Rebecca Walker, 26, of 41 Golden Eagle Lane, Clinton, was charged with possession of a controlled substance on jail premises, possession of marijuana, possession of drug paraphernalia and fictitious information to officer. Bond set at $10,000; court date is July 27.
• July 19 — Wendall Wade Strickland, 56, of 2248 N. Peavine Road, Clinton, was charged with assault by pointing a gun and communicating threats. Bond set at $1,000; court date is Aug. 21.
• July 19 — Michaelangelo Maurice Murphy, 47, of 2435 Harrells Hwy., Garland, was charged on out-of-county warrant with domestic assault inflicting serious injury. Bond set at $500; court date is Aug. 22.
• July 19 — Prentice Lamar Kerr, 18, of 980 Gibbs Road, Garland, was charged with domestic assault on a female and resisting public officer. Bond set at $1,000; court date is Aug. 6.
• July 19 — Wilfredo Padilla, 53, of 2635 Basstown Road, Clinton, was charged with malicious conduct by prisoner and driving while impaired. Bond set at $7,000; court date is July 27.
• July 19 — Sintia Castellanos of Wallace reported her 2011 Honda Accord was burned on Wildcat Road, Harrells. The damage was estimated at $8,500.
• July 19 — Aaron Wilson of Clinton reported the theft of a 7-by-12-foot utility trailer, valued at $1,700.
Anyone with information about any of these incidents is asked to call law enforcement at 910-592-4141 (Sheriff’s Office) or 910-592-3105 (Clinton Police). Individuals can also text anonymous tips to the Clinton PD at 847411, beginning text with tipcpd.