(The public reports listed below are provided by the Sampson County Sheriff’s Office, the Clinton Police Department and the N.C. Highway Patrol via the Sheriff’s Office daily jail report.)
• July 24 — Rachel Devane Ahlers, 47, of 520 N. Ingold Ave., Garland, was charged with possession of methamphetamine, possession of a Schedule III controlled substance, possession of a Schedule VI controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia. Bond set at $25,000 unsecured; court date is July 27.
• July 24 — Isaac Lee Herring, 34, of 103 Tyndall Court, Clinton, was charged with assault on a child under 12 and communicating threats. No bond set; court date is Aug. 20.
• July 24 — Paula Janet Bishop Powell, 46, of 229 Brantwood Court, Roseboro, was charged with burglary- forcible entry, larceny, criminal damage to property (vandalism) and contributing to the delinquency of a juvenile. Bond set at $6,000; court date is July 27.
• July 24 — Gregory Antron Boone, 35, of Fayetteville, was charged with resisting public officer, communicating threats, driving while impaired, driving left of center, driving while license revoked and fictitious information to officer. Bond set at $5,000; court date is Sept. 4.
• July 24 — Brittany Leann Williams, 18, of 192 Doc Highsmith Lane, Roseboro, was charged on out-of-county warrant with trespassing. Bond set at $500; court date is Aug. 2.
• July 24 — Austin Kele Williard, 21, of 750 Balkcum Road, Harrells, was charged with criminal damage to property (vandalism). Bond set at $1,000; court date is Aug. 20.
• July 24 — Mauricio Peralta Carmono, 33, of 625 G Shaw Road, Ivanhoe, was charged with assault on a female. No bond set; court date is Aug. 21.
Anyone with information about any of these incidents is asked to call law enforcement at 910-592-4141 (Sheriff’s Office) or 910-592-3105 (Clinton Police). Individuals can also text anonymous tips to the Clinton PD at 847411, beginning text with tipcpd.