(The public reports listed below are provided by the Sampson County Sheriff’s Office, the Clinton Police Department and the N.C. Highway Patrol via the Sheriff’s Office daily jail report.)
• July 25 — Raheem Laquan Johnson, 22, of 288 Harry Rackley Lane, Clinton, was charged with open container after consuming. No bond listed; court date is Sept. 7.
• July 25 — Phillip Brandon Daw, 37, of 2136 Dr. Kerr Road, Ivanhoe, was charged on out-of-county warrant with fraud-obtaining money/property by false pretense. Bond set at $25,000 unsecured; court date is Aug. 13.
• July 25 — Javaun Jaleel-Delano Johnson, 27, of 520 Margaret St., Clinton, was charged with assault on a female, assault with a minor present, communicating threats and criminal domestic trespass. No bond set; court date is Aug. 27.
• July 25 — Carolyn Hardison of Autryville reported assorted jewelry, valued at $3,000, and a.25-caliber handgun, valued at $300, stolen from her home.
• July 25 — Mauricio Flores of Clinton reported the theft of cash, jewelry, an air conditioner, television, trimmer, air compressor and assorted tools. Items valued at $2,600.