(The public reports listed below are provided by the Sampson County Sheriff’s Office, the Clinton Police Department and the N.C. Highway Patrol via the Sheriff’s Office daily jail report.)
• Aug. 6 — Sebastien Sainvil, 27, of 624 B. Royal Lane, Clinton, was charged with assault on a female. No bond set. Court date set for Sept. 4.
• Aug. 7 — Jessie Lynn Ammons, 30, of 738 Tyndall Town Road, Clinton, was charged with misdemeanor larceny. No bond set. Court date is set for Sept. 18.
• Aug. 8 — Megan Charmaine Williams, 39, of 700 Betty St., Clinton, was charged with selling cocaine, delivering cocaine and manufacturing, selling, distribution and possession of a controlled substance within 1,000 feet of a school. Bond was set at $25,000. Court date set for Aug. 10
• Aug. 9 —Marcia Dianne Ferguson, 47, of 125 Daffadill Drive, Dudley, was charged with simple assault and injury to personal property. No bond set. Court date is set for Sept. 5
• Aug. 9 — Ryan Nelson Strickland, 31, of 107 N. Bizzell St., Clinton, was charged with felony possession of a controlled substance and possession of drug paraphernalia. Bond set at $4,000. Court date set for Aug. 10.
• Aug. 9 —Ralph Andrews Hatcher of Faison reported a burglary and the theft of a generator and damage to a storage until. The generator was valued at $1,000 and damage was estimated at $100.
• Aug. 9 — Raishe Ashe Murphy of Clinton reported a burglary. Damage was estimated at $50.
• Aug. 9 — Debbie Mann of Autryville reported a larceny and criminal damage to property. Items reported stolen were a hedge trimmer, valued at $60, and a golf cart cable, valued at $50.