(The public reports listed below are provided by the Sampson County Sheriff’s Office, the Clinton Police Department and the N.C. Highway Patrol via the Sheriff’s Office daily jail report.)
• Aug. 17 — Michael Tyrone Smith, 40, of 209 Dogwood Circle, Clinton, was charged with sell and delivering cocaine and served an order for arrest on a felony probation violation. Bond set at $4,000; court date is Sept. 10.
• Aug. 17 — Richard Willard Locklear, 43, of 917 Chesnutt St., Fayetteville, was charged with possession of cocaine, possession of drug paraphernalia and resist, delay and obstruct. Bond set at $25,000; court date is Aug. 24.
• Aug. 17 — Darrius Jemal Robinson, 28, of 1254 Faison Hwy., Clinton, was charged with driving while impaired and simple possession of marijuana. Bond set at $1,500; court date is Sept. 7.
• Aug. 18 — Laura Ann Blagg, 31, of 1547 Bass Lake Road, Roseboro, was charged with misdemeanor larceny, possession of a Schedule II controlled substance and second degree trespass. Bond set at $3,000; court date is Sept. 6.
• Aug. 18 — Carolyn Maxine Norris, 72, of 30 LD Johnson Lane, Roseboro, was charged with misdemeanor larceny. No bond set; court date is Sept. 6.
• Aug. 18 — William Franklin Chavis, 43, of 3010 H.B. Lewis Road, Clinton, was charged with larceny of a motor vehicle, felonious larceny and obtaining property by false pretense. Bond set at $20,000; court date is Aug. 24.
• Aug. 18 — David Glenn Vinson, 26, of 166 Fairview Village Road, Dunn, was charged on out-of-county warrants with possessing/concealing tax-paid liquor, manufacturing non-tax-paid liquor, selling without license, selling/distributing non-tax-paid liquor and served an order for arrest for failing to appear on a charge of access government computer. Bond set at $31,500; court date is Sept. 24.
• Aug. 19 —Anthony Lee Rowe, 52, of 110 Byrd St., Clinton, was charged with assault on a female. No bond set; court date is Sept. 25.
• Aug. 19 — Tammy Lynette Horton, 43, of 365 House Road, Kenly, was charged with misdemeanor larceny and second degree trespass. Bond set at $500; court date is Sept. 6.
• Aug. 19 — Bradley David Quick, 41, of 5331 Five Bridge Road, Clinton, was charged with felony possession of cocaine. Bond set at $10,000; court date is Aug. 24.
• Aug. 20 — Shane Trenier, 32, of 113 Liberty Lane, Warsaw, was charged with assault on a female. No bond set; court date is Sept. 6.
• Aug. 17 — Shirley Bass of Faison reported the theft of three firearms, coins and other currency. Items valued at $1,800. Damage to a storage structure was estimated at $200.
• Aug. 18 — Jacqueline Davidson of Clinton reported six glass windows shattered by a blunt object, possibly soft balls or golf balls. Damage estimated at $1,200.
• Aug. 18 — Billy Aman of Clinton reported the theft of a 20-gallon air compressor and a 150-foot air house, valued at $650.
• Aug. 19 — Allen and Woody Goodrich of Salemburg reported the theft of hand tools and a backpack blower from a truck toolbox, valued at $2,500.
Anyone with information about any of these incidents is asked to call law enforcement at 910-592-4141 (Sheriff’s Office) or 910-592-3105 (Clinton Police). Individuals can also text anonymous tips to the Clinton PD at 847411, beginning text with tipcpd.