(The public reports listed below are provided by the Sampson County Sheriff’s Office, the Clinton Police Department and the N.C. Highway Patrol via the Sheriff’s Office daily jail report.)
• Aug. 20 — Reid Towler Millns, 34, of 20 Doral Drive, Pinehurst, was charged with possession of methamphetamine. Bond set at $15,000; court date is Aug. 24.
• Aug. 20 — Jessica Lynn Taylor, 27, of 1986 Feed Mill Road, Roseboro, was charged with trespassing. Bond set at $1,000; court date is Sept. 7.
• Aug. 20 — William Henry Watkins, 48, of 607 E. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Blvd., Roseboro, was charged with fugitive warrant. No bond set; court date is Aug. 24.
• Aug. 20 — Christopher Hepworth, 18, of 7595 Suttontown Road, Faison, was charged with second degree trespass and cyberstalking. Bond set at $2,500; court date is Sept. 18.
• Aug. 20 — Jason Scott Loving, 33, of 125 Manuel Lane, Faison, was charged with injury to personal property. Bond set at $200; court date is Sept. 19.
• Aug. 20 — The Dunkin Donuts/Baskin Robbins site on Sunset Avenue was the victim of theft.. A piece of heavy equipment and assorted tools were stolen. Items valued at $4,640.