(The public reports listed below are provided by the Sampson County Sheriff’s Office, the Clinton Police Department and the N.C. Highway Patrol via the Sheriff’s Office daily jail report.)
• Aug. 24 — Luis Enrique Diaz-Trejo, 33, of 645 Clover View Road, Chapin, S.C., was charged with driving while impaired and reckless driving. Bond set at $1,000; court date is Sept. 20.
• Aug. 24 — Morgan Leigh Bonner, 19, of 276 Pine Crest Lane, Salemburg, was charged with possession of cocaine and possession of drug paraphernalia. Bond set at $5,000; court date was Aug. 24.
• Aug. 24 — Malik Raehem Williams, 19, of 167 Clark Lane, Salemburg, was charged with possession of cocaine and possession of drug paraphernalia. Bond set at $5,000; court date was Aug. 24.
• Aug. 25 — Joshua Robert Talbot, 20, of 471 Serenity Lake Drive, Clinton, was charged with trespassing. Written promise; court date is Sept. 24.
• Aug. 25 — Caleb Northen, 17, of 2035 The Avenue, Clinton, was charged with trespassing. Written promise; court date is Sept. 24.
• Aug. 26 — Cynthia Nichole Autry, 30, of 5705 Sagamore Road, Hope Mills, was charged with possession of drug paraphernalia and misdemeanor child abuse. Bond set at $3,500; court date is Oct. 25.
• Aug. 25 — Lloyd Herring of Benson and Alice Goodman of Dunn were victims in a break-in in northern Sampson, in which two back doors, two bedroom windows and household good were damaged, estimated at $1,100 in damages.
• Aug. 25 — Brenda Brown of Roseboro reported the theft of various power and hand tools, valued at $1,555.
• Aug. 26 — Albert Benson of Godwin reported the theft of tires and rims for a Corvette, valued at $3,000.
Anyone with information about any of these incidents is asked to call law enforcement at 910-592-4141 (Sheriff’s Office) or 910-592-3105 (Clinton Police). Individuals can also text anonymous tips to the Clinton PD at 847411, beginning text with tipcpd.