(The public reports listed below are provided by the Sampson County Sheriff’s Office, the Clinton Police Department and the N.C. Highway Patrol via the Sheriff’s Office daily jail report.)
• Sept. 7 — Preston Scott Yarborough, 27, of 1858 N. Peavine Road, Clinton, was charged with felony larceny. Bond set at $7,500; court date is Sept. 21.
• Sept. 7 — Johnnie Elmer Williams Jr., 46, of 139 Lady Lane, Newton Grove, was charged with fleeing to elude arrest with a motor vehicle and failure to appear on charges of resisting public officer, failure to comply with monies, driving while license revoked, two counts of fictitious or altered registration card/tag and failure to appear on other motorist charges. Bond set at $14,500; court date is Sept. 21.
• Sept. 7 — Jonathon Dewayne Robinson, 28, of 1401 Spring Branch Road, Dunn, was charged with expired registration card/tag, failure to report accident, driving while license revoked, unsafe movement, improper vehicle inspection and hit-and-run- leave scene of property damage. Bond set at $1,500; court date is Sept. 18.
• Sept. 7 — James Douglas Parker, 66, of 120 Hicks Lane, Apt 1D, Faison, was charged with assault on a female and communicating threats. Bond set at $500; court date is Sept. 25.
• Sept. 7 — Jason Dwight Bradshaw, 36, of 1503 Honrine Road, Clinton, was charged with assault on a female. Bond set at $500; court date is Sept. 18.
• Sept. 8 — Travis Williams, 27, of 408 Lincoln St., Dunn, was charged with resisting public officer. Bond set at $1,000; court date is Oct. 30.
• Sept. 9 — Melissa Ann Rich, 37, of 931 Lakewood School Road, Salemburg, was charged with burglary- forcible entry and criminal damage to property (vandalism). Bond set at $1,000; court date is Oct. 30.
• Sept. 9 — Anthony Nelson Ray, 40, of 2491 Mingo Church Road, Dunn, was charged with simple assault. No bond set; court date is Oct. 9.
• Sept. 7 — Angela Turner of Autryville reported the theft of a utility trailer, valued at $800.
Anyone with information about any of these incidents is asked to call law enforcement at 910-592-4141 (Sheriff’s Office) or 910-592-3105 (Clinton Police). Individuals can also text anonymous tips to the Clinton PD at 847411, beginning text with tipcpd.