(The public reports listed below are provided by the Sampson County Sheriff’s Office, the Clinton Police Department and the N.C. Highway Patrol via the Sheriff’s Office daily jail report.)
• Oct. 1 — Christopher Shawn Boone, 28, of 577 Chancey Road, Clinton, was charged with trespassing. Bond set at $500; court date is Oct. 18.
• Oct. 1 — Doug Stewart, 62, of 7779 Keener Road, Clinton, was charged with harassing phone calls. Written promise; court date is Oct. 30.
• Oct. 1 — Phinnie Brinson, 46, of 10367 Faison Hwy., Faison, was charged with domestic criminal trespass. No bond set; court date is Oct. 23.
• Oct. 1 — Katherine Kantor of Autryville reported the theft of an Apple Mini 4, valued at $1,200.
• Oct. 1 — Joel Woodard of Clinton reported the larceny of an impact drill and gear puller, valued at $500.
Anyone with information about any of these incidents is asked to call law enforcement at 910-592-4141 (Sheriff’s Office) or 910-592-3105 (Clinton Police). Individuals can also text anonymous tips to the Clinton PD at 847411, beginning text with tipcpd.