(The public reports listed below are provided by the Sampson County Sheriff’s Office, the Clinton Police Department and the N.C. Highway Patrol via the Sheriff’s Office daily jail report.)
• July 5 — Kelsie Brooke Kearley, 21, of 4971 Salemburg Hwy., Clinton, was charged with shoplifting. Bond set at $1,000; court date is Aug. 1.
• July 6 — Danna Ammons, 26, of 104 N. Herring Ave., Garland, was charged with injury to real property. No bond set; court date is Aug. 7.
• July 7 — George Fluermond, 32, of 20 Hurricane Lane, Clinton, was charged with larceny. Bond set at $1,500; court date is Aug. 21.
• July 7 — Samoia Andrews, 30, of 20 Hurricane Lane, Clinton, was charged with larceny. No bond set; court date is Aug. 22.
• July 7 — Edwin Lee Torres, 39, of 920-B Fairview Circle, Goldsboro, was charged with driving while impaired. Bond set at $2,000; court date is Aug. 7.
• July 11 — Jaquan Montez McKoy, 17, of 149 Valley Stream Road, Spring Lake, was charged with unauthorized use of a motor vehicle. Bond set at $1,000; court date is Aug. 1.
• July 11 — James Bryant Laird, 30, of 720 Pine Forest Rod, Roseboro, was charged on out-of-county warrant with possession of methamphetamine. Bond set at $10,000; court date is July 15.
• July 5 — Frank Boyette of Clinton reported the theft of jewelry, valued at $9,000.
• July 7 — Tyler and Hannah Strickland of Clinton reported a residential break-in and theft of various electronics, valued at $1,250.
• July 8 — Scott Coyle of Roseboro reported the theft of property from his residence. A personalized military shield, custom paintings, assorted clothes, a microwave, bowling balls and a hot plate were taken. Items valued at $2,055.
• July 9 — Timothy Wade of Clinton reported the theft of a tractor and loader. Items were valued at approximately $53,000.
• July 10 — William Lewis of Faison reported the larceny of a 46-inch deck, zero-turn Husqvarna mower, valued at $3,100.
Anyone with information about any of these incidents is asked to call law enforcement at 910-592-4141 (Sheriff’s Office) or 910-592-3105 (Clinton Police). Individuals can also text anonymous tips to the Clinton PD at 847411, beginning text with tipcpd.