(The public reports listed below are provided by the Sampson County Sheriff’s Office, the Clinton Police Department and the N.C. Highway Patrol via the Sheriff’s Office daily jail report.)
• Nov. 6 — Katie Marie Faircloth, 26, of 70 Barber Cooper Lane, Roseboro, was charged with possession of methamphetamine and possession of drug paraphernalia. Bond set at $25,000; court date is Nov. 15.
• Nov. 6 — Annie Toraine, 78, of 630 Isaac Weeks Road, Clinton, was charged with harassing phone call. No bond set; court date is Nov. 25.
• Nov. 6 — David Ryan Clifton, 37, of 4828 Back Bay Drive, Fayetteville, was charged with possession of stolen property. No bond set; court date is Dec. 19.
• Nov. 6 — Christopher George Spearman, 28, of 116 West Carter St., Clinton, was charged with obtaining property by false pretense, uttering forged endorsement and uttering forged instrument. Bond set at $5,000; court date is Nov. 15.
• Nov. 6 — Philip Brandon Daw, 38, of 2136 Dr. Kerr Road, Ivanhoe, was charged with obtaining property by false pretense and exploiting disabled/elderly. No bond set; court date is Dec. 5.
• Nov. 6 — Nichelle Jawanne West, 39, of 2380 Herring Road, Rose Hill, was charged with second degree trespass. No bond set; court date is Dec. 9.
Anyone with information about any of these incidents is asked to call law enforcement at 910-592-4141 (Sheriff’s Office) or 910-592-3105 (Clinton Police). Individuals can also text anonymous tips to the Clinton PD at 847411, beginning text with tipcpd.