As most of you know, I am going into my second year with the Clinton Sampson Chamber of Commerce. My first year was filled with learning, listening, and strategic planning. I am excited for this second year and the new beginnings and new adventures of the Chamber.
The Chamber of Commerce is a non-profit organization ran by a Board of Directors. The Board of Directors is compiled of business and local community leaders from across Sampson County. This board oversees the Chamber and the function of the Chamber, ensuring we are meeting and exceeding our mission and opportunities provided for our Members. At our meeting in January the room was filled with excitement and motivation about the new year ahead.
At our meeting , 2017 Chamber President, Dee Bryant, from Sessoms Medical in Clinton congratulated 2016 Chamber President, Anthony Sessoms from Denning, Herring, Sessoms, and Company PA with a plaque thanking him for his service and dedication to our Chamber.
I am proud to announce the 2017 Board of Directors, each willing to be an active part within the Clinton-Sampson Chamber and throughout Sampson County as a whole.
• Dee Bryant, President from Sessoms Medical
• Chuck Spell, President-Elect from Hog Slat
• Nelson Powell, Treasurer from Rabo AgriFinance
• Anthony Sessoms, Past-President from Denning, Herring, Sessoms, and Company P.A.
• Dickie Smith from BB&T
• Gail Gainey from Clinton Realty
• Catherine Ezzell from Ezzell Trucking
• Delton Glover from Big Blue
• Chris Driver from Sampson County Clerk of Court
• Perry Solice from Sampson County Environmental Health
• Justin Lockamy from Warrick, Bradshaw, and Lockamy P.A.
• Elizabeth Andrews from Black, Chestnutt, and Johnson CPAs
• Amanda Bradshaw from Sampson Community College
• Eugene Pearsall from Eugene’s Trucking
• Stuart Blount from Clinton City Schools
• Roy Badillo from US Cellular
Again, thank you to our 2016 Board of Directors for your service and support. In 2017, we are looking forward to continuing our mission with economic growth and opportunities for the members of the Clinton-Sampson Chamber of Commerce. If we can be of assistance to you, your business, or organization, please visit www.clintonsampsonchamber.org or give us a call at 910-592-6177.