Us at the chamber would like to wish our community a Happy Easter. This is a great time of the year. Warmer weather and outside activities will pick up and start off our spring with a bang. During this time we encourage our members to stay involved in the Chamber. We know summer months calls for vacations and getting out of town, but we encourage you to stay involved as much as possible.
Wondering what some key benefits of joining the chamber?
• Marketing opportunities
• Community involvement
• Listing in chamber membership directory
• Online web presence through the chamber online directory
• Advertising your event opportunities through upcoming events E-Blast
• Advertising coupon opportunity through upcoming events E-Blast
• Sponsorship of events and programs
• Display of brochures in the chamber office
• Access to chamber mailing lists
• Leadership development and educational opportunities
• Ribbon cuttings and grand openings
• Networking opportunities through participation in chamber committees, Ambassadors Club, annual celebration, Business After Hours, Business During Hours, Member of the Week, and more
• Recognition through chamber awards including Garnie Edwards Ambassador of the Year, Outstanding Member of the Year, Multicultural Business, Entrepreneurial Success, Small Business Excellence, Business Person of the Year and Community Service Award
I always encourage people to let the chamber work for you, but what does that really mean? It means to let us worry about giving you opportunities to get more involved in our community. Let us market your events for you. Let us help put your business on the map. The chamber is a family who supports each other and who has the same overall goal of making our business community a better place.
If you have any questions about becoming a member of the chamber then I encourage you to come out to one of our events. Contact us with any questions at 910-592-6177, or email us at [email protected]
Kaitlin Adkins is the executive director of the Clinton-Sampson Chamber of Commerce.