(The public reports listed below are provided by the Sampson County Sheriff’s Office, the Clinton Police Department and the N.C. Highway Patrol via the Sheriff’s Office daily jail report.)
• Oct. 28 — Tina Nicole Nunnery, 42, of 4894 Autry Hwy., Autryville, was charged with misdemeanor larceny. Bond set at $500; court date is Nov. 15.
• Oct. 28 — Spencer Todd Moore, 26, of 4545 Bradshaw Road, Clinton, was charged with escape from custody or resisting arrest. Bond set at $5,000; court date is Nov. 17.
• Oct. 28 — Sicara Teneka Graham, 39, of 22 Glory Lane, Newton Grove, was charged with communicating threats. Written promise; court date is Nov. 15.
• Oct. 28 — Keith Smith, 45, of 3830 Bass Lake Road, Clinton, was charged with communicating threats, assault with a deadly weapon and trespassing. Written promise; court date is Nov. 14.
• Oct. 29 — Kevin Meza Zelaya , 18, of 14514 Hobbton Hwy., Newton Grove, was charged with fictitious information to officer and no operator’s license. Bond set at $500; court date is Dec. 19.
• Oct. 29 — Pedro Jose Gonzalez, 42, of 46 Jones Branch Lane, Godwin, was charged with assault with a deadly weapon and trespassing. No bond set; court date is Nov. 1.
• Oct. 29 — Paul Allen Boykin II, 28, of 3008 Matthis Road, Clinton, was charged with domestic criminal trespass, breaking and entering and criminal damage to property (vandalism). No bond set; court date is Nov. 29.
• Oct. 30 — Russell Lee Peterson, 52, of 161 Pine Top Lane, Clinton, was charged with communicating threats. No bond set; court date is Nov. 17.
• Oct. 30 — Raymond Lynn Kimbrough, 21, of 7791 Hobbton Hwy., Clinton, was charged with assault on a female, damage to real property, damage to personal property and two counts of communicating threats. Bond set at $7,500; court date is Nov. 22.
• Oct. 28 — Prestage Farms Land Development Compost of Harrells was the victim of larceny. Stolen items, including a blower, microwave, water hose and soap, were valued at $610.
• Oct. 28 — NC Marble & Granite of Clinton was the victim of theft. A trailer containing a zero-turn riding mower and three weed eaters was taken. The trailer was valued at $8,000, the mower at $12,000 and the weed eaters at $300.
• Oct. 28 — Marcus Worley of Newton Grove reported a residential break-in and theft. Assorted jewelry, valued at $1,675, was taken. Damage to a door frame was estimated at $200.
• Oct. 29 — Tena Blair of Roseboro reported the theft of a 9mm handgun, a 12-gauge shotgun and two TVs from her home. Items were valued at $1,450.
• Oct. 29 — Azucena Diaz of Clinton reported the theft of several items, including a laptop, Xbox and cash. Items valued at $3,300.
• Oct. 30 — Deborah Williams of Fayetteville reported the theft of a gravestone from off of South Salemburg Highway, Roseboro. It was valued at $2,000.
Anyone with information about any of these incidents is asked to call law enforcement at 910-592-4141 (Sheriff’s Office) or 910-592-3105 (Clinton Police). Individuals can also text anonymous tips to the Clinton PD at 847411, beginning text with tipcpd.