(The public reports listed below are provided by the Sampson County Sheriff’s Office, the Clinton Police Department and the N.C. Highway Patrol via the Sheriff’s Office daily jail report.)
• Feb. 3 — Jamie Ray Byrd Jr., 24, of 1791 Needmore Road, Turkey, was charged with two counts of larceny. Bond set at $50,000; court date is Feb. 13.
• Feb. 6 — Terrell Deshawn Pridgen, 19, of 579 McKoy Loop Road, Ivanhoe, was charged with damage to property. Bond set at $500; court date is March 6.
• Feb. 6 — Dawn Crow Bell, 32, of 627 Elbow Road, Salemburg, was charged with simple assault. Bond set at $1,000; court date is Feb. 21.
• Feb. 6 — Denica Rene Cunningham, 35, of 627 Lee Gaddy Lane, Clinton, was charged with larceny and trespassing. Bond set at $3,000; court date is Feb. 6.
• Feb. 3 — Dustin McLamb of Dunn was the victim of theft, with assorted tools, two digital cameras and Xbox games among the items stolen. Items valued at $1,320.
• Feb. 4 — Peggy Dunston and Joy Earp were victims in the theft of jewelry, valued at $1,350.
• Feb. 4 — Bobby Moore of Roseboro reported damage to a TV and gas heater, estimated at $800.
• Feb. 5 — Ewa Robinson of New York reported the larceny of four ducks and five chickens, valued at $500, from a Newton Grove property. Damage to wire fencing was estimated at $50.
• Feb. 6 — CEI of Roseboro and Travis Sampson were victims in larceny from a shop on Roseboro Highway. Items included various tools and machinery and several truck batteries, valued at approximately $4,860.
Anyone with information about any of these incidents is asked to call law enforcement at 910-592-4141 (Sheriff’s Office) or 910-592-3105 (Clinton Police). Individuals can also text anonymous tips to the Clinton PD at 847411, beginning text with tipcpd.