(The public reports listed below are provided by the Sampson County Sheriff’s Office, the Clinton Police Department and the N.C. Highway Patrol via the Sheriff’s Office daily jail report.)
• March 17 — Datri Quashawn Richardson, 26, of 8333 Highway 53 West, White Oak, was charged on out-of-county warrants with driving while impaired, two counts of driving while license revoked and reckless driving to endanger. Bond set at $750; court date is April 26.
• March 17 — Maurice Williams, 34, of 31 Friendly Lane, Salemburg, was charged with two counts of communicating threats, trespassing and assault with a deadly weapon. Bond set at $5,000; court date is April 5.
• March 18 — Bruce Allen Wynn, 49, of 19 Amic Lane, Clinton, was charged with communicating threats. No bond set; court date is April 7.
• March 19 — Yvonne Powell, 34, of 1510 Erwin Road, Dunn, was charged with simple physical assault. Bond set at $500; court date is April 3.
• March 19 — James Franklin Deal, 27, of 63 Coward Drive, Fairmont, was charged with simple possession of a Schedule II controlled substance, and served out-of-county warrants on charges of communicating threats and assault with a deadly weapon. Bond set at $1,500; court date is April 12.
• March 19 — Michael Donovan Williams, 27, of 604 Boone St., Roseboro, was charged with speeding to elude arrest in a motor vehicle, driving while impaired, speeding 91 mph in 55 zone, possession of marijuana up to half an ounce, possession of drug paraphernalia, reckless driving and unsafe tires. Bond set at $7,000; court date is April 17.
• March 17 — Harvey’s Farm Services of Dunn was the victim of theft. Twelve truck and trailer batteries, valued at $1,400, were stolen.
• March 17 — David Faison of Clinton reported two TVs, valued at approximately $3,000, taken from his home. Damage to a door frame was estimated at $200.
• March 19 — Reginald Williams of Clinton reported the theft of a TV, hair clippers and related accessories and a microwave. Items valued at $1,700.
Anyone with information about any of these incidents is asked to call law enforcement at 910-592-4141 (Sheriff’s Office) or 910-592-3105 (Clinton Police). Individuals can also text anonymous tips to the Clinton PD at 847411, beginning text with tipcpd.