(The public reports listed below are provided by the Sampson County Sheriff’s Office, the Clinton Police Department and the N.C. Highway Patrol via the Sheriff’s Office daily jail report.)
• May 1 — Jesse James Hall, 25, of 250 Traci Lane, Dunn, was charged with resisting public officer and larceny. Bond set at $5,000; court date is May 22.
• May 1 — Hope McCallum, 45, of 80 Hanna Loop Lane, Dunn, was charged with resisting public officer. Bond set at $500; court date is June 6.
• May 1 — Preston Lloyd Pittman II, 18, of 8532 Minnie-Hall Road, Salemburg, was charged with misdemeanor larceny, uttering forged instrument and uttering forged endorsement. Bond set at $10,500; court date is May 31.
• May 1 — Christopher and Taylor Beasley of Dunn reported a break-in to their residence, with the theft of two TVs, 9mm Sig Sauer, PS4 and accessories and assorted jewelry. Items valued at $2,860. Damage to a door estimated at $1,200.
• May 1 — Gregory Yarborough and Christine Sessoms of Salemburg reported the theft of a firearm and medications. Value was $525.
Anyone with information about any of these incidents is asked to call law enforcement at 910-592-4141 (Sheriff’s Office) or 910-592-3105 (Clinton Police). Individuals can also text anonymous tips to the Clinton PD at 847411, beginning text with tipcpd.