(The public reports listed below are provided by the Sampson County Sheriff’s Office, the Clinton Police Department and the N.C. Highway Patrol via the Sheriff’s Office daily jail report.)
• July 14 — Paulette Stevens of Clinton was the victims of aggravated assault, which occurred at her home on Stephen Road. A suspect threatened Stevens with knives.
• July 14 — Sindy Melissa, Padilla Alvarado, Samuel Antonio of Clinton were the victims of burglary, which occurred at their home o Sasser Lane. Items stolen included two television, jewelry/precious metals, clothing, two laptop computers and a tablet. The value of the items are $3,000.
• July 14 — David R. Pulley of Clinton was the victim of a burglary incident, which occurred at his home on Rowan Road. The items stolen included a .22 pistol, money, jewelry/precious metals and a computer. The value of the items are $1,450.
• July 15 — Jamie D. Hardison, 26, of Dunn was the victim of burglary which occurred at his home. The items stolen included a flatscreen TV and Nintendo DS hand-held gaming system. The property was valued at $500.
• July 15 — Gertrude F. Smith of Faison was the victim of automobile theft which occurred on Moltonville Road, Clinton. The value of the stolen Chevrolet Monte Carlo was $4,000.
• July 15 — Avery M. Owens of Clinton was the victim of fraud – obtaining money/property by false pretense and fraud – impersonation. The value of the personal information was $825.
• July 15 — Luis Ortez of Roseboro was the victim of burglary which occurred at his home on Allen Base Lane. The stolen items included a flatscreen TV and stereo speaker boxes. The property was valued at $750.
Anyone with information about any of these incidents is asked to call law enforcement at 910-592-4141 (Sheriff’s Office) or 910-592-3105 (Clinton Police). Individuals can also text anonymous tips to the Clinton PD at 847411, beginning text with tipcpd.