(The public reports listed below are provided by the Sampson County Sheriff’s Office, the Clinton Police Department and the N.C. Highway Patrol via the Sheriff’s Office daily jail report.)
• June 21 — Gloria L. Wilson, 61, of 5966 Fayetteville Hwy., Godwin, was charged with communicating threats. Written promise; court date is July 11.
• June 21 — Donnell Ontario Chance, 34, of 116 Waterhouse Circle, Clinton, was charged with injury to personal property and an order for arrest from Duplin on a charge of driving while license revoked. Bond set at $1,970; court date is June 27.
• June 21 — Veronica Chance, 52, of 59 Parkview Lane, Clinton, was charged with injury to personal property. Written promise; court date is June 27.
• June 21 — Eddie Thomas Casiano, 49, of 3921 Autryville Road, Autryville, was charged with threatening phone call. No bond set; court date is July 11.
• June 21 — Sheryl Malane Kopke, 34, of 524 Dillon St., Roseboro, was charged on out-of-county warrant with unauthorized use of a motor vehicle. Bond set at $1,000; court date is July 13.
• June 21 — Sampson County Animal Shelter was the victim in a break-in and theft. Damage to two glass windows was estimated at $800. Five pit bulls and a cat were reported taken, along with 75 syringes.
Anyone with information about any of these incidents is asked to call law enforcement at 910-592-4141 (Sheriff’s Office) or 910-592-3105 (Clinton Police). Individuals can also text anonymous tips to the Clinton PD at 847411, beginning text with tipcpd.