(The public reports listed below are provided by the Sampson County Sheriff’s Office, the Clinton Police Department and the N.C. Highway Patrol via the Sheriff’s Office daily jail report.)
• Aug. 14 — Hope Jaton Tucker, 23, of 1975 Turkey Hwy., Clinton, was charged with communicating threats and injury to real property. Bond set at $1,500; court date is Sept. 5.
• Aug. 14 —Reginald Evans Lamb Jr., 33, of 625 Williams St., Clinton, was charged with simple physical assault. No bond set; court date is Aug. 29.
• Aug. 14 — Cathy Dane Granberry Short, 32, of 834 Fairmont Ave., Salisbury, was charged on out-of-county warrants with six counts of obtaining property by false pretense, possession of firearm and 18 counts of larceny of a firearm. Bond set at $210,000; court date is Sept. 6.
• Aug. 14 — Alyssia Monique Kirkland, 24, of 103 Don St., Clinton, was charged with simple physical assault. Written promise; court date is Aug. 19.
• Aug. 14 — Ashley Dawn Carter, 31, of 230 K Bryan Road, Magnolia, was charged with communicating threats and assault with a deadly weapon. Bond set at $1,000; court date is Sept. 12.
• Aug. 14 — Gene Walker of Plain View reported the theft of several items from his property. A backpack blower, edger, circular saw and grinders. Items valued at $2,100.
• Aug. 14 — Edward Few Sr. of Roseboro reported the theft of a trailer, valued at $2,500.
Anyone with information about any of these incidents is asked to call law enforcement at 910-592-4141 (Sheriff’s Office) or 910-592-3105 (Clinton Police). Individuals can also text anonymous tips to the Clinton PD at 847411, beginning text with tipcpd.