(The public reports listed below are provided by the Sampson County Sheriff’s Office, the Clinton Police Department and the N.C. Highway Patrol via the Sheriff’s Office daily jail report.)
• July 23 — Michael A. Williams, 20, of 9855 Old Fayetteville Road, Fayetteville, was charged with assault on a female. Bond set at $3,000; court date is Aug. 18.
• July 24 — Teresa M. Coats, 42, of 135 County Manor Lane, Dunn, was charged with trespassing. No bond set; court date is July 29.
• July 24 — Kyle B. Green, 16, of 542 Dillon St., Roseboro, was charged with carrying a concealed gun. Bond set at $500; court date is Aug. 13.
• July 25 — Christopher W. Rose, 40, of 1244 Boney Mill Road, Clinton, was charged with making a threatening phone call. Court date is Aug. 11.
• July 25 — Joey Tyndall Jr., 44, of 9656 Green Path Road, Dunn, was charged with simple assault. Bond set at $1,000; court date is Aug. 7
• July 25 — Samantha M. Eliason, 26, of 8130 N. US 421 Highway, Clinton, was charged with larceny. Bond set at $500; court date is Aug. 24.
• July 25 — Jorge L. Serrano, 19, of 546 Five Bridge Lane, Clinton, was charged with shoplifting. Bond set at $500; court date is Aug. 20.
• July 25 — Davone E. Rowe, 39, of 424 Royal Lane, Clinton, was charged with driving while impaired. Bond set at $1,000; court date is Aug. 24.
• July 25 — Albrey C. Newman, 34, of 114 Harmon St., Clinton was charged with driving while impaired. Bond and court date not listed in report.
• July 26 — Marcus D. Kenan, 19, of 930 Chestnutt Road, Turkey, was charged with larceny. Bond set at $50,000; court date is Aug. 24.
• July 24 — P&G Investments of Dunn reported the larceny of an air conditioning unit. The value of the two ton central heating and air unit was $5,000.
• July 25 — The State of North Carolina and Ralph A. Williamson of Clinton reported a vandalism incident. A roadway and a tree were spray painted, an estimated $600 of damage.
• July 26 — Steven Holmes of Godwin reported motor vehicle theft.
• July 26 — Alejandro R. Campos-Valdez of Turkey was the victim of theft. Items stolen included electronic equipment; two LCD TVs; PlayStation 4 and related games; Xbox 360 and related games; assorted coins and jewelry; and an older-model cell phone. The value of the items was $3,222.
• July 26 — Glenn Simmons of Salemburg reported stray dogs entering his chicken pens and killing chickens. The value of the chickens was $1,100.
Anyone with information about any of these incidents is asked to call law enforcement at 910-592-4141 (Sheriff’s Office) or 910-592-3105 (Clinton Police). Individuals can also text anonymous tips to the Clinton PD at 847411, beginning text with tipcpd.