(The public reports listed below are provided by the Sampson County Sheriff’s Office, the Clinton Police Department and the N.C. Highway Patrol via the Sheriff’s Office daily jail report.)
• Sept. 15 — Philip Brandon Daw, 36, of 2136 Dr. Kerr Road, Ivanhoe, was charged with simple worthless check. Bond set at $1,530; court date is Oct. 2.
• Sept. 15 — Djannie Timothee, 25, of 505 Sampson St., Clinton, was charged with harassing phone calls. Written promise; court date is Oct. 26.
• Sept. 15 — Steven Martinez, 20, of 573 Vineyard Road, Roseboro, was charged on out-of-county warrants with two counts of simple worthless check. Bond set at $600; court date is Oct. 12.
• Sept. 16 — Gabrielle Sharness Graham, 30, of 174 N. Bladen Ave., Garland, was charged with resisting public officer. Bond set at $500; court date is Oct. 26.
• Sept. 16 — Dwayne Maxton Keene, 45, of 389 Beasley Torrans Road, Warsaw, was charged on out-of-county warrants with three counts of fraud-worthless check and failure to appear. Bond set at $1,000; court date is Oct. 23.
• Sept. 17 — Brian Barbosa, 44, of 411 Douglas Ave., Roseboro, was charged with simple affray. Bond set at $750; court date is Oct. 5.
• Sept. 17 — Willow Elaina Keranis, 38, of 411 Douglas Ave., Roseboro, was charged with simple affray. Written promise; court date is Oct. 5.
• Sept. 17 — Varsie Hunt Jr., 62, of 764 Bowen Road, Harrells, was charged on out-of-county warrant with going armed to the terror of the people. Written promise; court date is Oct. 26.
• Sept. 15 — NAPA Auto Parts in Roseboro was the victim in damage to property, with the front glass door shattered and three double-pane windows damaged. Total damage estimated at $1,700.
• Sept. 15 — Lattice McKoy of Rose Hill reported the theft of four women’s suits, valued at $800.
• Sept. 15 — Gaylynn Crenshaw of Harrells reported the theft of three TVs, PlayStation, a wireless printer, DVD player and assorted jewelry stolen from her home. Items were valued at $6,810. Damage to a glass door was estimated at $200.
• Sept. 16 — Dollar General in Roseboro was the victim of a break-in, with a glass front door busted. Damage was estimated at $500. Nothing was listed as stolen in reports.
• Sept. 16 — Clayton C. McCullen and Clayton F. McCullen were listed as victims in a residential break-in and theft of property. Stolen items included various electronics, athletic gear, power and hand tools and lawn care equipment. Total value was $7,350.
• Sept. 16 — Brenda McGee of Clinton reported her air conditioning unit removed from the window and assorted jewelry taken from her home. The jewelry was valued at $900.
• Sept. 16 — Shane McKoy of Clinton reported the larceny of a Kawasaki dirt bike, valued at $2,500, from his property.
Anyone with information about any of these incidents is asked to call law enforcement at 910-592-4141 (Sheriff’s Office) or 910-592-3105 (Clinton Police). Individuals can also text anonymous tips to the Clinton PD at 847411, beginning text with tipcpd.